[ALAC] [IANA-issues] TR: [Accountability-dt] For review - Final Version of Enhancing ICANN Accountability CWG Charter

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Nov 12 14:26:47 UTC 2014

Dear, this is the opinion of LACRALO:

We agree with what Vanda has pointed out. Particularly, we suggest to follow
the advise of adding one sentence to the chapter procedures.

In this respect, we support the suggestion already done. This means:

" Add to any criteria under consideration an impact analysis on the
efficiency, efficacy and costs related to substantives processes that ICANN
shall be transparent and accountable to its community"

Kind regards

Alberto Soto