[ALAC] URGENT: Next ALAC meeting and future schedule

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:58:44 UTC 2014

Dear Alan,

Thanks for your email.
In general on Tuesdays I am available to take the monthly call.
Regarding the time, in my case none of the slots (15 UTC; 19 UTC; 20 UTC;
21 UTC) represent any conflict for me because all of them are during the
day. I am available to participate in all of them but I would accept the
best time for the rest of the people in order to get their participation.

Best Regards,
Fatima