[ALAC] DOODLE / Next ALAC meeting time on 25 November 2014

Julie Hammer juliehammer at me.com
Fri Nov 7 21:46:58 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Apologies that I won't be able to make any of these times this month.  Unfortunately I will either be driving to the airport or actually on the flight during the latter 3 proposed times, and trying to get a bit of sleep prior to a very early morning for the first proposed time. However, this wouldn't normally be the case in future.  In general, the latter 3 proposed times would be great (1900, 2000, 2100 UTC), the first one not good (1500UTC).

Cheers,  Julie