[ALAC] URGENT: Next ALAC meeting and future schedule

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 7 21:14:04 UTC 2014

I knew that! And I set the spreadsheet accordingly when I checked to
see if you did daylight saving, changing it from the values I had for NSW.

However, in my arrogant northern hemisphere style, I set your winter
to match your (incorrect) summer instead of the other way around. Or
to be kinder, you can attribute it to the bad cold and fuzzy head I
had at the time I was doing it.

Sorry.

Alan