[ALAC] Letter from Steve Crocker to GAC Chair regarding GNSO/GAC role in gTLD policy development

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:18:25 UTC 2014

........ "*Additionally, the Consultation Procedure requires that the
Board’s response be the subject of an exchange between the Board and the
GAC. The Board requests that the GAC provide guidance on the best way to
move forward with scheduling an exchange between the Board and the GAC.*"

Reminds me of my grade schoolyard when you see two fellas circling and
looking to raise their dukes.  That's when the call goes out 'fight! fight!
fight'! Or, in diplomacy, this is called an 'exchange of letters' in the
'come to Jesus moment'.  Or, in plain language 'put up or piss off'!     :-)

Delicious!

CAS

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799