[ALAC] Lack of Enforcement of UDRP Decisions

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Mar 20 00:13:06 UTC 2014

Thanks Garth for this interesting and enlightening background information on the documented cases and the confusing or even alarming role of ICANN Compliance in this matter. From a user protection POV, this needs to be closely followed up by At-Large.

Best,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/