[ALAC] Fwd: Re: ALAC Statement on the Related-Issue Compliance Submission Process

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Wed Mar 19 21:24:05 UTC 2014

Olivier,

The inability to submit true bulk complaints is only one problem (I could
submit 300 manually in a few hours). The real problem is in how the
complaints are handled (or not handled) after they are submitted. At any
rate, we must put the Compliance position to the test.

I have obtained the full list of BizCn domains using the invalid details in
the ALAC complaint submission. I submitted 300 of them through the bulk
submission today. Can you forward them the remaining 709 in the attached
files?

Thanks.