[ALAC] Fwd: Welcome to London! - Useful information

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 19 02:42:47 UTC 2014

Later news seems to be that the Heathrow Express
will be operating on Friday, but with reduced service to some terminals.

https://www.heathrowexpress.com/timetable-schedule/service-plans#542

19 - 20 June 2014: We will be running an amended service during the RMT strikes

Due to RMT strike action from 12:00 on Thursday
June 19 to 12:00 Friday June 20 and throughout
Sunday June 22, we will be running an amended service.