[ALAC] Re "Introduction of Two-Character Domain Names in the New gTLD Namespace" Public comment

Raf Fatani Raf at SASIconsult.com
Thu Jul 10 20:00:15 UTC 2014

I’m with Even on this one.

Anyhow, would our only reservation be it confuses internet users that this is not a ccTLD? or is there something more technical that would disadvantage the end-uder I am not aware of?

Raf