[ALAC] [At-Large] Reference: ICC Ruling on Objections filed by the ALAC

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 05:40:49 UTC 2014

Alejandro,

Firstly allow me to extend my sincere apologies as it is not and was not my
intention to cause you grief or to show disrespect. I was merely spurting
an opinion and I apologise if that opinion made you feel that way.

With respect to the question on whether I believe the panelist was
deliberately cheated, I must confess that the "jury is still out" on that
one. I would have to read and go through the documentation before
commenting, even though I had made comments in the past on the wiki where
it came to .health applications. However, I know Carlton and trust his
judgment and ethics.

Kind Regards,
Sala