[ALAC] Fwd: R: Confidentiality

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 21 02:59:36 UTC 2014

Dear Leon,

you raise a number of questions which are very valid indeed and I'll let
others express their point of view on them.

But in the meantime, I wanted to clarify one thing: the information I am
speaking about is the 360 review of the current Board member selected by
At-Large.

As for the process, all candidates that have filed an SOI for the
position have agreed that their application will be published and can be
consulted by everyone. On the other hand, any note from referees was
done in confidence so only members of the BCEC had access to those
references. As is customary, referee notes will not be published.

Kind regards,

Olivier