[ALAC] Fwd: R: Confidentiality

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 21 01:02:08 UTC 2014

Dear all,

an IT problem caused that this message from Roberto Gaetano, Chair of
the At-Large Board Candidate Evaluation Committee never arrived on the
ALAC working list. You may have seen my and Tijani's replies, but not
Roberto's message, which must have been a bit confusing.

Please be so kind to find the two emails below from Roberto, for your
information.
Kind regards,

Olivier