[ALAC] On TOR and Alternate DNS

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 01:50:07 UTC 2014

An educational workshop about TOR and its implications for users and ICANN
would be excellent for the Singapore meeting.

In London/Los Angeles (depending on how long it takes for people to
understand the potential impact of TOR), the stakeholders may be more
prepared and willing to participate in a multistakeholder policy roundtable.

Best regards,

Rinalia