[ALAC] On TOR and Alternate DNS

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 9 19:43:21 UTC 2014

Hi Garth (and Patrik)

I for one would really welcome the session you propose.  And my suggestion is that it be an open suggestion as well.  For example, everyone on the Privacy Proxy GNSo WG should be interested as well as EWG - since one of the topics of discussion is who should be able to use a pp service - again noting there are many legitimate reasons to hide one's identity

Holly