[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] Reminder & dial-outs/ next ALAC monthly call - Tuesday 25 February 2014

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Feb 25 03:36:09 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone

Thank you Olivier for reminding us about the votes.   I have apologised - I'll be on the Privacy/Proxy WG call at that time.  I note there are no action items against my name.  And you can cast my vote in favour of both the Public Advisory Boards and on the compliance statement, with Garth's addition to the statement (or something similarly worded)

Holly