[ALAC] Fwd: Re: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information Working Group SO-AC Input Request

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 00:54:18 UTC 2014

To round it up, here are at least 3 groups with interest to see T/T done:
law enforcement, security and intellectual property.  There are resources
within these groups to subsidize.

Over to the ALAC.  There is sufficient information to make a decision on
whether to respond to the WG request for input from SO/AC.

Best regards,

Rinalia