[ALAC] Policy Advisory Board model - Public Consultation

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed Feb 5 19:03:06 UTC 2014

Linking this to the CCWG works I find this critical to the objective of defining who or what is ICANN in the scope of the Group’s Charter. May I suggest that this is taken into account on the next ccwg when reviewing the definition of what we understand as ICANN?

Sorry to mix subjects but it seems like the perfect example of why we should be very careful on the task of defining the concept. Otherwise, the group’s work would be at stake if in the end ICANN, understood as staff and board, simply by-passes the group’s work and advice the same way it did on this case.

all the best,

León