[ALAC] Fwd: FW: Policy Advisory Board model - Public Consultation

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 5 15:44:43 UTC 2014

Dear ALAC Colleagues,

further to the email below and the letter that was sent to the Board to
call for a Public Consultation about the proposal of a Policy Advisory
Board model, please be so kind to find attached the (very fast) response
received from Christine Willett, Vice President of the gTLD Operations.

In summary:
It's a "negative" with regards to a Public Consultation.
It's "optional" if registry operators want to voluntarily implement such
a model. Actually, it's a less than "optional"... it's a "not prohibited".

Kind regards,

Olivier