[ALAC] Translation of ALAC statements

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Mon Dec 22 14:50:04 UTC 2014

Hello Hadja,

The final ALAC Statement will be translated into 6 UN languages plus
Portuguese after the ALAC has ratified it. In fact, almost all of our ALAC
Statements have translations: http://www.atlarge.icann.org/correspondence.

As you are aware, the vote for the final Statement opened on Friday night
and will end later today. This short voting period and the weekend in
between made it impossible for the translators to translate a long document
like this before the ALAC wraps up its vote, unfortunately.

I saw you already voted, and thank you for submitting your ballot.

Best Regard,
Ariel