[ALAC] CONSENSUS CALL: Selection of Accountability CCWG Co-Chair

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Dec 20 21:25:17 UTC 2014

As you will recall, we have selected five Members
of the Accountability CCWG (Sebastien, Leon,
Tijani, Chery and me). As the selection committee
did not recommend a Co-Chair, the Co-Chair was to
be picked from among the five Members.

After extensive consultation, I am recommending
the León Sanchez be confirmed as the ALAC Co-Chair of the CCWG.

The next meeting of the Accountability CCWG is on
Tuesday, 23 December at 0600 UTC, and I would
like to announce the selection at that meeting.