[ALAC] Nominating Committee ALAC Requirements Document

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Dec 8 17:02:01 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I believe the document is ok with the proposed amendments. I too would remove the reference to a fixed day for the monthly ALAC meeting but would keep the fact that these calls happen once a month and if required, not that I recall any particular situation in which it was done, maybe more than once a month.

Best regards,

Leon