[ALAC] Fwd: Reconsideration request

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Aug 30 08:24:32 UTC 2014

Dear ALAC members,

I have been contacted by the NCSG Chair, asking whether the ALAC would
like to sign on this reconsideration request. With a turnaround of less
than 48H, I asked the ALT for advice on this topic. The response I have
received is that a reconsideration request is a serious procedure that
would require the normal ratification process of the ALAC.

I am therefore asking you whether the ALAC should consider supporting
this reconsideration request.

Kind regards,

Olivier