[ALAC] FOR REVIEW: CWG - DT Final Draft Charter

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 22 21:51:52 UTC 2014

Dear all,

prior to out ALAC call, if you see any aspect of the charter that you
strongly disagree with or think needs improvement, please be so kind to
point it out as soon as possible. Whilst it is improbable that any major
amendments could be made to the charter, we could be in a position to
propose some friendly amendments.

At this stage, I would also like to thank our three volunteers who
worked on the cross-community Team that drafted this Charter at the
invitation of the GNSO and the ccNSO:
- Julie Hammer (who was selected by the SSAC to be on that Team)
- Tijani Ben Jemaa
- Leon Sanchez

Having a charter for a multi-stakeholder cross-community working group
prepared by a multi-stakeholder volunteer Team is a great testimony to
the way our ICANN communities have grown mature to build cross community
working groups.

Kindest regards,

Olivier