[ALAC] IMPORTANT: Call for Nominations for ALAC Chair

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Aug 22 12:37:31 UTC 2014

Dear all, dear Alan, it looks like I am the last to send my appreciation
about Alan's nomination over this list. Be assured this is not ignorance
rather the work load I am struggling with.

Alan I will be happy to work under your leadership and I am convinced the
great work of Olivier will be succeeded.

Best Sandra