[ALAC] IMPORTANT: Call for Nominations for ALAC Chair

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Aug 21 20:47:43 UTC 2014

Hello,

as a non ALAC member, I have no say in this respect. But I fully support Olivier's nomination of Alan as the next ALAC Chair while keeping Olivier in function as a Vice-Chair. I really think both of them have proofed over many years with much dedication, insight and excellence that they can lead ALAC and the At-Large community to a next level.

Just my two cents
with best regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat