[ALAC] IMPORTANT: Call for Nominations for ALAC Chair

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 20:19:55 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I too, would like to second the nomination of Alan Greenberg by Olivier for
ALAC chair.

Alan's thoroughness and dedication to Policy Issues and to the ALAC and
At-Large Community continues to be extra-exceptional and no doubt will be
an excellent ALAC chair.

I also second the nomination of Olivier as a ALAC Vice Chair.

Olivier's fervent dedication to the ALAC and At-large Community as chair
has been breathtaking. The At-Large Community (and ICANN) owe Olivier a
debt of gratitude for all you have done for us as chair and for your
continuing dedication in At-Large.

Kudos to you both.

Dev Anand