[ALAC] IMPORTANT: Call for Nominations for ALAC Chair

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 07:58:49 UTC 2014

Dear all, I have only been in ALAC circles for some time now but I am still in awe of the energy and zeal that Olivier comes with to ICANN meetings the latest being ATLAS II in London.

Your selflessness is unrivaled and u will be sorely missed. However your choice of a successor is a great one and I support the nomination.

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone