[ALAC] IMPORTANT: Call for Nominations for ALAC Chair

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Thu Aug 21 06:22:14 UTC 2014

Thank you Olivier,

Yes, Alan is the best choice for all the reasons you mentioned. I do support
the nomination of Alan.

And Thank you very much Olivier for your smart leadership during the last
years. I wish you more success in your future work (in ICANN and elsewhere),
and in your life.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director