[ALAC] Fwd: Re: Joint RySG and BC Position Statement on ICANN Staff's Proposed Accountability Process

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Aug 14 08:01:09 UTC 2014

Dear ALAC members,

a follow-up on the Accountability thread. You will note the email from
Theresa Swinehard responding to the Statements which were made by the
ISPCP, the RySG/BCEC joint Statement and the NCSG Statement.

I have indicated to Keith Drazek that on the whole, ALAC members mostly
support the main lines of the Statements that were presented although
not in all its details.

Another SO/AC/SG Call will take place in a few hours. Are there any
additional lines I should develop on the call, based on Theresa
Swinehart's answer below?

Kindest regards,

Olivier