[ALAC] ICANN Accountability track news

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Aug 6 08:10:06 UTC 2014

Thanks for this, Olivier.

So every AC and SO gets to appoint up to 7 people to the Assembly, except
for the GNSO which gets .... 16?

And if I read this right we have an immediate need to choose 7 people for
the assembly and 1 person for the coordination group. How do you anticipate
these people will be chosen? By a similar process to that which chose the
IANA CG reps? Or will that selection be delegated to the FCWG?

The graphic notes that the Assembly will meet at ICANN51, however no such
schedule has been offered for the coordination group.

- Evan