[ALAC] Fwd: Correction: Response to the ALAC Statements on Community Applications

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:34:10 UTC 2013

Olivier: Any update on NGPC response on the statement?

ALAC: ICANN has published finalized CPE guidelines and says that community
input has been incorporated by the EIU. Please have a look and share with
the group on whether you think they did address the ALAC's comments (click
on link below)

http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/announcements-and-media/announcement-27sep13-en

No redlined version provided to indicate what has changed.

Best regards,

Rinalia