[ALAC] Motions to approve RoP Adjunct Documents 03.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 25 04:46:32 UTC 2013

I am attaching ALAC Rules of Procedure Adjunct Document 03 entitled
At-Large Board Member Selection Implementation. This document records
the history and process of the 2010 At-Large Director Selection
(ICANN Board seat 15) as required by the RoP, notes the changes made
since that time, and identifies further issues to be addressed in the
forthcoming selection. It has been reviewed and vetted by Cheryl, who
oversaw all aspects of the 2010 selection, and will provide the
background needed by those who will take responsibility for the
2013/14 process.

I submit the following motion. Once seconded, I request that the
Chair initiate an online vote.

This is the final document needed under the new RoP and once
approved, the new RoP immediately come into effect.

Alan

Whereas the ALAC approved a revised Rules of Procedure on 03 April
2013 and to become effective several associated documents also need
to be approved by the ALAC;

It is resolved that the ALAC approves the ALAC Rules of Procedure
Adjunct Document 03 - At-Large Board Member Selection Implementation
dated 2013-09-25. The document is linked at
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Rules+of+Procedure.