[ALAC] New Rules of Procedure

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 8 21:43:22 UTC 2013

At 08/10/2013 04:41 PM, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
>On 8 October 2013 16:37, Carlton Samuels
><<mailto:carlton.samuels at gmail.com>carlton.samuels at gmail.com> wrote:
>Birthed at last!  Huge credit accrue to you, the midwife, sir!
>

>That's a mental picture that may give me nightmares.
>
>Still, congratulations to making this happen!
>
>- Evan

Did make me cringe a bit as well. But if you have ever watched (or
helped with) a calf being extracted from its mother using ropes and
chains tied to its legs, and the occasional reaching in to "adjust"
things, I have to admit that there WERE similarities.

For those who have not had the "pleasure", see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ambH1xdKyjY and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAis74df-n0.

Alan

(For those sensitive souls on this list, sorry for such a graphic post.)