[ALAC] [At-Large] [Registrants-rights] That Revised PICDRP

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Oct 6 00:07:21 UTC 2013

Time - again - to speak up

Evan is, of course, correct- and depressingly so. However, as Carlton says, ALAC represents the voices that aren't heard - and should be.  So tempting as it is to give up, I prefer JJ and Carlton's suggested actions - a combination of strategies that includes alliances (I know the Oz bit of GAC is 'up to the eyeballs' - or more with the unutterably flawed gTLD processes) and letters.

So
Please - a long session - and let's make it a strategy session - everyone around the table (including those in the GNSO who have issues with the gTLDs) for not only what has gone wrong (too easy to say and too long to spell out) but can we identify what can be saved?  Otherwise, we'd have to do nothing - and I don't like that response.

And another question to us all:  What are the other few big issues that we should focus on - and campaign on.

Holly