[ALAC] [At-Large] [Registrants-rights] That Revised PICDRP

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 23:56:25 UTC 2013

Hear, hear, Holly.

I'd say there are at least 3 deliverables in that intervention:

1. An ALAC statement on the overall sorry state of new gTLD program - let's
draft one, I'm ready to work on it. Any other volunteers?

2. A Public Forum intervention on the same.

3. A discussion in Buenos Aires (if not at a MS roundtable, then at least
at an ALAC policy discussion session). The fight over time slots seems
intense - you wouldn't believe how many sessions the IDN WG session
overlaps with (as an example of a struggle for time and people).  As I
recalled, it clashes with capacity building, Atlas II and some other
things, and that is just within the community, not even factoring external
activities.

Rinalia