[ALAC] CALL FOR COMMENT: Fwd: [soac-discussion] ICANN/SO-AC LEADERS Brainstorming Collaboration

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Oct 2 08:47:47 UTC 2013

Dear all,

please find below a forwarded message from Sally Costerton and David
Olive regarding the follow-up of a meeting that took place over a week
ago. Apologies for not forwarding this right away - but this somehow
fell through.
Evan Leibovitch was on the call and you'll see his intervention voicing
the point of view of many in our community. Nonetheless, please see the
proposal below and comment on:
https://community.icann.org/x/6haMAg

We'll build a Statement from your comments. The Statement is to be filed
by Monday 7 October 2013 so please send your comments by the end of this
week, Friday 4 October 2013. I realise this is a very short timeline,
but this really affects you and your work during the ALAC meetings
rather than ALSes.

Even though - I am surprised to have seen this "Brainstorming Session"
since I thought there already was a Meetings Strategy WG in place to
look at these problematics.

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond