[ALAC] Panel overload

Edmon edmon at isoc.hk
Thu Nov 28 04:49:57 UTC 2013

It is not about the results, which I hope and am confident they may produce
good work, it is about the process.

What “cost” is it to run it through the community as a participant IN the
community through the bottomup process to form the panels?

Lets say that would add 3 months to the process, but that should be the
approach from management I my mind.  An authoritarian regime can produce
good work with efficiency too.  But is that what we want?  I could be the
minority here :-) but the question has not been asked.

Edmon