[ALAC] Fwd: Invitation to an ICANN Advice kick-off workshop, Sunday, November 17 in Buenos Aires

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Nov 12 20:08:54 UTC 2013

I strongly support Rinalia on all these points.

In addition, in this area there is a higher risk that the default position will always be chosen to reflect the interests and behaviour of the affluent, with a "majority" script/language. Such a situation is not satisfactory, especially in the light of current Internet demographics, with the number of users becoming stable in "Western" countries, but rising rapidly in many "developing" countries.

JJ.