[ALAC] Fwd: Invitation to an ICANN Advice kick-off workshop, Sunday, November 17 in Buenos Aires

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Nov 10 09:30:57 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Please be so kind to find a message from Steve Crocker, Chair of the
ICANN Board, regarding a workshop to take place at the beginning of the
ICANN meeting in Buenos Aires. I am aware that the ALAC is already
meeting on Sunday morning. We may need to nominate someone to sit on
that workshop on behalf of the ALAC.
Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair