[ALAC] ALS decertification

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 29 01:26:47 UTC 2013

To be clear, the ISOC opinion that this chapter no longer exists is
just ONE of several data points that we are using.

I find it curious that we are adamant that people should lose their
domain names if their Whois contact information is not useable, but
want to apply a lesser standard here.

Posting information about the ALS and facilitating communications
between ICANN and their members are among the minimum criteria for
every ALS. If they are not doing tat, they do not meet the criteria.

Alan