[ALAC] ALS decertification

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Tue May 28 18:29:07 UTC 2013

Dear Alan,

My concern is that we are saying  "   no longer SEEMS to exist ...." . Are all our own considerations enough to decertify that ALS? My intention is to have more consideration.

Finally we can keep your content but  I would like to suggest that you split the single  motion into two motions.

Thank you
Yaovi