[ALAC] BGC decision of NCSG reconsideration request on TM+50

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu May 23 06:07:25 UTC 2013

I'm not addicit to this, but UDRP is more complicated than those
"implementers" imagine. Apart from gTLDs, a number of ccTLDs (equivalent to
gTLDs), such as .tv, .cc or more recent .co, are required to apply UDRP per
se (not similar ccTLD processes) under the GAC Principles. If the
"implementation" does want to address the TMs abused in the UDRP cases,
there is no way to exclude these ccTLD UDRP cases. Of course, this makes
the whole things even more fascinating.

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)