[ALAC] Adjunct Document 01 - Position Description

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon May 20 08:17:53 UTC 2013

Dear Alan,

that's excellent. One thing which needs to be updated is the link to the
working groups in 3.1.b which at the moment points to the old SocialText
WIKI and should point instead to:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Working+Groups

Best regards,

Olivier

On 16/05/2013 04:19, Alan Greenberg wrote:
> The approved Rules of Procedure make reference to Adjunct Document 01
> - Position Description for ALAC Members, Liaison and Appointees.
>
> During the RoP discussions, it was decided that this document, in the
> first instance, would be based on the current Position Description for
> ALAC Members and ALAC Liaisons, making the least possible number of
> changes to align it with the new title and the RoP. At some later
> time, we should do a thorough review and revamp. Among other needs
> will be to reduce redundancies between the RoP and this document.
>
> The current version was approved via an online vote with the result
> announced at
> http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac-announce/2009q4/000394.html.
> The link in this e-mail to the Bigpulse vote still works, but the
> actual text, which was on the old Socialtext wiki can now be found at
> https://community.icann.org/x/foIi. A copy of the document is also
> attached to this e-mail for your convenience.
>
> The Proposed Adjunct Document is also attached. The only changes,
> other than the title were:
> - Add Appointees to section 1.1, 1.2
> - Add a new section 3.1-j at the end to reference Appointees
> - Correct typos in 1.1 replacing At-large with At-Large and in 3.1-i
> by replacing ALAC with ALAC Members,
> - Replace all occurrences of ALAC members (replacing ALAC (and in one
> case, Committee members) with ALAC Members as per the definitions in
> the new RoP.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html