[ALAC] APRALO election details on main ALAC RALO page

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon May 6 21:25:44 UTC 2013

Hi Maureen - and everyone

This is exactly my complaint, and what others like Carlton have recently expressed frustration over.  If we are to make use of the website as a communications tool, then there should be clear and logical paths from the ICANN home page, to groups, to ALAC and then to the RALOs.
One of my recent frustrations is that the link from the APRALO page to the ALS structures for APRALO goes nowhere - and I spent a futile 15 minutes trying to find the page that lists APRALO ALSs - and gave up.  Now for an APRALO election, the link isn't from the APRALO page.  If we are serious about Internet users, then we should at the least make it easy for all of us to communicate using the Internet.

PLEASE - no more creating links without tying them back to the place people will go to look for them.  If it's too hard to find stuff, they give up.

Holly