[ALAC] Fwd: Registries Not Happy with Registry Agreement

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun May 5 15:30:54 UTC 2013

Dear JJ:
Evan has promised to send you something that might go nicely with what is
advocated here.

I truly value your judgment and advice. So from me personally, it is always
gratifying to know that you - and other colleagues - are so in touch with
the influences that colour my view of the world.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799