[ALAC] Fwd: ICANN’s Noncommercial Users Request Board Review of Staff Decision to Expand Scope of Trademark Clearinghouse in Violation of ICANN’s Bylaws

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu May 2 02:02:21 UTC 2013

Thanks Rinalia.  Based on this response, I read the IDN variants statement
again.  Understand I make no claim to be expert in this matter, but it
seems to me that a more robust demand for variant management at the root is
both advisable and necessary.

However, if both Hong and Edmon are satisfied, then I will vote for the
Statement.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels