[ALAC] Rules of Procedure - Draft for discussion at 26 March ALAC meeting

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:58:32 UTC 2013

Avri:

I believe ALSes do have a rol in decision making:

- ALSes decide who to sit in the ALAC which may or may no consults with
his/her RALO on their ALAC vote.
- ALSes decide who to sit in their RALO's chair whose vote can be directed
by their ALSes.

Having said that,

- ALSes have a 25% minimum decision stake in the overall results, i.e. 5
out of a posible 20 ALAC votes on votes where RALO chairs are included
- and a *posible* 66% minimum on ALAC votes, i.e. 10 out of 15 when RALO
chairs are not included.

-ed