[ALAC] ALAC Top 10 Issues

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Mar 25 20:16:26 UTC 2013

Dear Sala,

there was another survey done later in the year:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Top+10+Issues

The Bigpulse vote which it alludes to actually points to the choice of
topics for the first At-Large Summit.

The plan is to update these issues with a new survey to be undertaken
and I hope that this will falls well within the remit of any WG dealing
with in-reach. Or perhaps should the ATLAS 2 team launch a survey about
this, in preparation for the summit?

I am not aware of any other material that might have been archived but
some people might have been around for longer than I have. One of the
problems is the move from "SocialText" to the current system which might
have lost older surveys... if there were any.
Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD