[ALAC] ANgWG Recommendations on Post Objection-Filing Activities

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Mar 22 12:36:48 UTC 2013

Dear Avri,

thank you very much for your email and the proposal from the At-Large
New gTLD Working Group to to create an ALAC Objections Team (AOT).
I have asked Staff to include an item on the ALAC call agenda to discuss
this and make a decision.
Until the call, I invite all ALAC members to read through this short
proposal and share any comments on-line.
Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD