[ALAC] Fwd: Report on WCIT // Suggested Next Steps

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Mar 15 01:41:17 UTC 2013

Dear all,

For your information, this is my long-awaited report, a copy of which I
have just sent to Fadi Chehadé, in a personal capacity. However, I hope
that the suggestions I make in the report will open the door to a
dialogue where our community can do more and is enabled to do more -
because engaging the community is really important and enabling the
grass roots of the multi-stakeholder model, is what At-Large is all about.
Kindest regards,

Olivier